Friday, June 26, 2020

PLACEHOLDER!

Alright, I'm beat, you guys.

What was meant as a satirical statement on the sad state of the world these days has offended a friend of mine, and more importantly, my wife. She kicked my ass just hearing the title of the post.

Okay, ahem, I apologize to anyone I offended. It was meant to be satirical and funny and angry (because I'm pissed at what's going on), and it's the best way I have to rant and rail.

I apparently have overstepped.

Be careful out there you guys, and again, I'm sorry. (Hanging head...)

2 comments:

  1. These things happen. Let me say this, though. A newspaper where I spent about half my career as a reporter had a sign on the wall that said, "A newspaper's true value is based on how many people are pissed at it." So, you are in good company.

    ReplyDelete