Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Godland's here! Time to fear! Get used to it!

My suspense horror thriller, Godland comes out today. I'll wait right here for you to go get it. Go on. I'll still be here.

http://www.amazon.com/Godland-Stuart-R-West-ebook/dp/B00MRM8614/ref=la_B00B419X5C_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410973016&sr=1-1

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Godland's a pretty intense read and I'm hesitant to say too much about it because the twists and turns are part of the fun. But I have a very strange sense of what's fun. The book  may even prove slightly controversial.

Let me share my favorite comment I received yesterday. It comes from a Vernon Kauffman (even his name's perfect):

"Doesn't sound like God's Land as I know it"

Heh. Love it. No, Vernon, it's probably not like the God's Land as you know it. I love Kansas.

2 comments: