Sunday, June 30, 2013

Christian Werewolf Erotica! Yeah!

It was bound to happen, just a matter of time before I sold out. I'm selling out so bad it makes my cavities hurt. What's the best-selling fiction out there? Religious novels. Sex, natch. Werewolves, gotta' love those werewolves. So, I thought, "Hey, Stuart, why not make a gazillion bucks and put 'em all together?" I answered, "Cool idea! Now get out of my head!"

So, you are all witness to my opening salvos into erotic, Christian, werewolf fiction. Put the kiddies to bed and draw the lampshades! Things are about to get holy, steamy and wolfy.

"My thighs quivered like it was the Rapture. The leather-clad werewolf on top of me nipped my ear and whispered, "have you found Jesus?" I moaned, welcoming his wolfy Christian appendage into my holier than thou folds. His tongue bit deep like a devil (but not really 'cause he's  Christian). Licking me like so many lashes from the chosen ones who beat Jesus. My hands stretched across the bed, splayed like I'd been crucified, until I moaned, "You're sexier than Pat Robertson!"

There you have it. Whaddaya' think?

(Pretty sure I've offended tons of folks. Yay!)

 

5 comments:

  1. OMG, Stuart! You're cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacey! How're ya', girl? So, does this mean you're going to read my Christian Werewolf Erotic epic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am offended! How can you make light of werewolves like that? Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, Michael! I knew the post would be controversial and have the lycanthropes after me! Got my silver bullets under my pillow while I sleep. I promise to treat the wolfy brethren with more reverence in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This is just epic! Definitely work on that novel!! :)

    ReplyDelete